Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Fun: LA Lakers Love Stila!

Even though I am pitifully ignorant of sports, I was born in Los Angeles and grew up in LA County – so if I don't post this, I probably won't be allowed to return home for Thanksgiving.

It turns out that Stila sponsored the beauty wardrobe for the Los Angeles Laker Girls (FYI: basketball). Kudos to Stila! I'm pretty impressed that the Laker Girls can jump around in a hot stadium for hours and still look great!

And to congratulate the 2009 NBA Champions, Stila has put together a Stila Loves The Lakers Set. The set includes: Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer, Convertible Color, Smudge Pot in Golden Noir and Lash Visor in Brown.
(Now see, if sports had more fun beauty products and a little less chasing balls around, I might become a fan.)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment