Tuesday, June 2, 2009

From Dramatic Glamour to Subtle Shimmer

I seem to be preoccupied with my eyelids this week because I'm also going nuts over my new stila silk eye shadow wash (in "kitten").

Blurb: The best just got better! We've come up with a new way to wear stila's number one best selling kitten eye shadow. Enriched with silk proteins, this oh-so-portable water-based, liquid-to-powder shadow goes on smooth and light for flawless application. The universally flattering pink and gold tones is perfectly pretty alone or as a highlighter.

This is so pretty! It glides on with a delicate, dewey wash of color. It's shimmery and bright without looking overdone. And 8 hours later it's still there. I also got a surprise bonus: besides looking great on its own, it made an excellent primer for my powder shadows – who knew? The smooth finish made a great base and a little bit of the shimmer peeked through.

Now this is definitely the opposite of yesterday's big drama shadows. But if you want a quick fresh look, this is it.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment