Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Stayin all Smooth: NeoStrata Sheer Hydration SPF 15 (review)

I think today I am a sure fire winner for the Laziest Person Ever Award. I have the day off; and I’ve managed to do unbelievable amounts of…nothing. It’s pretty awesome. After all the running around, it feels really good to be completely unproductive.

Well maybe not completely unproductive…there is still beauty business to accomplish. I’m going to keep things nice and smooth with something from NeoStrata.

Sheer Hydration (SPF 15)

Blurb: 67% of users noticed an improvement in skin clarity after 4 weeks of using this lightweight daytime moisturizer with broad-specturm sunscreen. Oil-Free day moisturizer lightly hydrates oily skin. NeoGlucosamine™ is clinically proven to help reduce the appearance of dark spots. Improves skin texture, firmness and tone. Broad-spectrum sunscreen (UVA/UVB).

My complexion tends to go a little bit crazy this time of year. The changing weather causes my skin to seesaw between dry and oily. I loved the way this moisturizer balanced everything out. It’s a lightweight, oil-free formula that hydrates without overdoing it. It sits very well under my foundation, and the sunscreen is a huge plus.

Also…I haven’t been using it long term yet; but I’m very excited to read that the NeoGlucosamine is proven to reduce the appearance of dark spots. (Yay!) What I’m noticing right now, though, is that my skin is staying hydrated and balanced.

Take a look at the website, and check out more recommendations for oily/breakout-prone skin.

(ftc disclosure: sample/product received from manufacturer or representative)

No comments:

Post a Comment