Tuesday, April 12, 2011

“Street” Week: Veripūr Hand Santitizer Moisturizer (review)

Well, it’s done. The new car is sitting outside right this very minute being all…new. And spiffy. I’ve never had a new car before. I’m a little freaked out. When did I become a grown up?

But I’m really happy that all the car shopping is done. It’s weird, though. I’ve been so stressed out about this, that I’m almost afraid to let out my breath and just enjoy the whole thing. Suddenly I’m feeling all sober and sensible. Weeeeeeird.

Hmmm…I guess, I’ll feature a sensible product today. From Veripūr.

Hand Sanitizer Moisturizer (in regular and "fresh" scents)


Blurb: Shaking hands is no longer a no-no with Veripur Hand Sanitizer Moisturizer. This breakthrough hand sanitizer not only kills 99.9% of germs, but unlike leading alcohol-based hand sanitizers, provides continuous protection for 4 hours. And moisturizes at the same time!

Fabulous product and fabulous value! Am I talking about my car? Yes. Yes, I am.

But I’m also talking about this fabulous Sanitizer. It does exactly what it’s supposed to do – for about $6. It fights and kills germs, protects for hours, and leaves my hands feeling smooth and soft (without any stickiness).

It’s alcohol free, so it’s especially great if dryness is a problem. Both fragrances are very pleasant (they’re more pronounced out of the tube, but fade quickly).

The website has more information – and videos too! You can find Veripūr at Walgreens.

And speaking of videos; I’m going to call on Sesame Street to help me stay in my happy place. REM and a whole lot of monster muppets ought to do the trick.



(ftc disclosure: sample/product received from manufacturer or representative)

1 comment:

  1. Hand sanitizer which destroys all the bacteria on the hands, washing hands with sanitizer can protect against the disease. To get more information buy medication online from ed pills online.

    ReplyDelete