Friday, April 8, 2011

Hair Care Friday #2: Privé Concept Vert Eco-Friendly Travel Kit (review)

Yes, I can take it with me! One of my favorite hair care lines has come up with an earth friendly, travel friendly and super hair friendly travel kit. Check out the additional awesomeness from Privé.

Concept Vert Eco-Friendly Travel Kit


Blurb: Privé's Concept Vert Travel Kit includes standard 6.7oz bottles of Concept Vert Shampoo and Conditioner with complimentary 3 oz travel size canisters which can easily be refilled using a special patent pending link that comes in the kit. Simply connect the standard and travel size bottles with the link to transfer the product. It is a simple process that allows you to take Concept Vert wherever you go.

I wrote a glowing review a while back when I first tried this shampoo and conditioner. Since then, I’ve come to love them even more. Concept Vert is superior hair care – and now I can take them traveling!

The travel kit comes with full-sized canisters of the shampoo and conditioner, and two small (empty) travel canisters. There’s a little “transfer link” that enables you to fill up the small canisters. It’s incredibly easy (took me less than 5 minutes), and now I have little mini versions of awesome Concept Vert to take with me this weekend! A+ again, Privé!

Check out all of the Concept Vert items on the website. Oh…and have a wonderful weekend!

(ftc disclosure: sample/product received from manufacturer or representative)

No comments:

Post a Comment