Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Keepin all Clean: Walker’s Apothecary NEW Passionfruit Exfoliating Cleanser (review)

As awesome as yesterday’s laziness was; I’m pretty happy to be up and about today. I have another day off, and I’m going to do lots of fun stuff with friends. But before I scoot off, here’s a nifty NEW item from Walker's Apothecary.

Passionfruit Exfoliating Cleanser

Blurb: Combat dry skin from months of winter’s harsh temps and kick off the warmer seasons with fresh, glowing skin. Walker’s Apothecary introduces Passion Fruit Exfoliating Cleanser, which lifts away dead cells and improves circulation while unclogging pores and brightening dark spots to reveal even-textured, healthy skin. Formulated with properties of glycolic and lactic acid and concentrated fruit acids, this cleanser is the perfect core product for your spring and summer skincare routine.

Shalea Walker (founder and owner) believes that a bit of care and the right products can solve most skincare problems. In addition to spa services, Walker’s features a skin care line utilizes high-performance, plant based botanicals.

This is my first time trying something from Walker’s and I was really impressed. I used the recommended dime-sized amount; and that was all I needed to thoroughly clean my entire face. It removed all of my makeup, and left my skin feeling very fresh and clean (without any dryness).

The glycolic, lactic and fruit acids are excellent for lifting away old skin and revealing the pretty soft skin underneath. After about a week of using this cleanser twice a day, my skin definitely looked brighter.

Check out the website. In addition to skincare products, there are also spa services (for those of you in North Jersey). Walker’s Apothecary products are also available at select retailers.

(ftc disclosure: sample/product received from manufacturer or representative)

No comments:

Post a Comment