Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Maximum Adorability! jane iredale My Steppes™ Makeup Kit (review)

Right now I’m supposed to be getting things tidied up and organized so I can pack for my trip tomorrow night. But that didn’t sound fun. What did sound fun was playing with some of the beauty products I plan on taking with me. Like this one from jane iredale.

My Steppes™ Makeup Kit (in “Warm” and “Cool”)


Blurb: Designed around a color selection that's perfect for your skin's undertone, this all-in-one compact contains two lip glosses, a blush, a bronzer and a mirror for effortless touchups on the go. Features and Benefits. Innovative and convenient packaging makes My Steppes ideal for travel and on-the-go touchups. Contains perfect color selections for warm or cool skin tones.

These fabulous kits are part of the gorgeous Spring 2011 Collection (named “Just for Me”). I’ll be reviewing more items from this collection in the coming weeks, but I had to start with these awesome (portable) little kits.

If I wasn't already a makeup junkie, these would have turned me into one. They’re that yummy and gorgeous. There's one kit for warm and one for cool skin tones; but I think the colors in each kit are universally flattering.

The glosses are fabulous: beautifully pigmented, moisturizing, non-sticky and long lasting. All four shades are lovely; and my favorite was “Pomegranate” (from the cool kit). The “Barely Rose” blush (cool kit) is very nice; and I really loved the “Whisper” blush (warm kit). Both kits contain So-Bronze 3 Bronzer – which is a subtle, and very natural-looking. All of the makeup is excellent quality; and the packaging is soooo adorable.

Visit the website to see the entire Spring 2011 collection. You can also get some tips and check out the makeup artist gallery. And of course, you’ll want to visit the where to buy section.

(ftc disclosure: sample/product received from manufacturer or representative)

No comments:

Post a Comment