Monday, April 18, 2011

Bein all Bad: Benefit BADgal liner waterproof eye liner (review)

Happy Monday, everyone! Since I was such a good girl all weekend; I thought I’d start the week off with something kinda baaaad (the good kind of bad). From Benefit Cosmetics.

BADgal liner waterproof (in NEW “espresso” and “charcoal”)


Blurb: Our slimline BADgal liner waterproof eye pencils, now available in three shades, stay put rain or shine. Line upper lashline for precise definition or smudge with the blending tip for a smoky effect. Winner of 2009 Self Magazine Healthy Beauty Awards - Best Pencil Eyeliner.

Just when I think I have no room for new eyeliner, I’m proven wrong. Thank goodness! These pencils are creamy, and deliver medium-sized, slightly sheer lines. They’re also easy to smudge (thanks to the nice formula and the handy blending tip). “Espresso” is a rich brown, and “charcoal” is a cool, soft grey. They set fairly quickly, and once they set, they are waterproof. That’s right – waterproof.

I gave the waterproof-ness a try by leaving my eyeliner on while I worked out in a pool. I splashed my face a couple of times, and even put my face under the shower (without rubbing). The color didn’t budge. And when I decided the experiment was over, it came off easily with my makeup remover. Both shades also wore very well on my waterline. Excellent!

The website has free U.S. shipping on any $50 order with code PRETTY50 at checkout. While you’re there, visit the Beauty School section, and check out the buh-buys page for great deals. Benefit is also available at Macys, Sephora and ULTA.

(ftc disclosure: sample/product received from manufacturer or representative)

No comments:

Post a Comment