Wednesday, April 13, 2011

“Street” Week: Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Lotion SPF30 (review)

Now that all this car business has been taken care of, I’m busy getting caught up on all the other things. I spent this evening cleaning my apartment because my aunt is coming to visit on Friday. She’s pretty laid back, but I still don’t think she’d enjoy tripping over my unpacked suitcase, or all the stuff I brought up from my car. I’d also bet she’d prefer not to look at my laundry. So…I’m cleaning.

But right now…beauty break. Today’s beauty break is brought to you by the letters “S,” “P,” and “F.” And from Lubriderm.

Advanced Therapy Lotion Moisturizer with Sunscreen (SPF 30)


Blurb: Get the extra moisturization and sun protection that your skin needs to be healthy. This non-greasy formula, enriched with Vitamins E & B5 and skin essential lipids naturally found in healthy skin, helps strengthen skin's moisture barrier. It also contains broad-spectrum sunscreen technology that provides superior, long-lasting protection from harmful, skin-aging UVA/UVB rays.

This is a super value - a great body lotion with an SPF of 30…for about $8! This lotion/moisturizer is also recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation. It provides excellent, reliable UVA/UVB protection (with 3% avobenzone), and moisturizes very well. It also has a nice fragrance.

I always make sure to use plenty of sunscreen on my hands (the sun ages them too); and I loved that Lubriderm kept my hands soft and protected without any sticky or greasy feeling. I go through a lot of sunscreen during the spring and summer months, so I’m thrilled to find something that works well and is reasonably priced. Fabulous!

Check out some of the other great products on their website. And make sure to visit the page where you can get to know Mr. Freeway (the Lubriderm alligator). You can also get skincare advice, and find out where to buy Lubriderm products.

And because I’ve been cleaning and tidying up all night; I thought I’d balance things out. Today’s visit to “The Street” is all about someone who never throws anything away…



(ftc disclosure: sample/product received from manufacturer or representative)

No comments:

Post a Comment