Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tantalizing Wednesday: LORAC's New Limited Edition TANtalEYES Palette (review)

I know all about tantalizing. I’m getting ready to go back to my weight loss program after a month of starts and stops. And the last couple weeks were mostly “stops.” Delicious stops. Related to recipe testing, fun events and Easter candy. And Easter waffles. And Mexican food. And...pie. Eeeek!

On Friday, I’m going to set temptation aside and refocus on my weight loss goals. Luckily, I have some wonderful (non-judgemental) support. I also have other tantalizing no-calorie treats to take my mind off of snacks. No-calorie treats in pretty colors. Like this one from LORAC.

NEW! TANtalEYES Palette

Blurb: LORAC TANtalEYES Palette will have you sizzling all season long! Give your sex appeal a boost with 4 shimmering, mineral-infused, ultra-pigmented Baked Eye Shadows for long lasting, sultry eyes and a travel size TANtalizer Body Bronzing Luminizer for glowing skin that shines like the stars' on the Red Carpet.

I actually think LORAC palettes might be more tempting than pie. Might. This one is especially yummy. It contains a travel-sized tube of Body Bronzing Luminizer; and a Baked Eye Shadow quad housed in a golden box that’s both glamorous and practical.

The Body Bronzer is a sheer, shimmery cream that slides on, and gave my skin a shimmery (sheer) bronze glow. I especially loved it on my legs (which always need help – especially at the end of winter).

Of course the outstanding part of this Palette is the shadow quad. The shade on the top left is a pearly highlighter that made my brow bone pop. It also made a gorgeous halo around my inner eye. The top right shade is a pretty golden bronze – perfect by itself during the day, and even more perfect when vamped up with the other shades for evening. The bottom right is a deep copper that looked beautiful in the crease, and made for a really dramatic evening lid. The bottom left shade is my absolute favorite. It’s a golden shimmering olive that looks both chic and exotic. Both bottom shades also looked amazing when applied as liners with either a wet or dry brush.

LORAC shadows are awesome, and these four shades are must-haves in my opinion.

Visit the website and check out the entire Summer 2011 Collection. You can also get some fab Red Carpet Tips, and score some bargains in the VIP Discount section. LORAC is also found at Sephora, ULTA, DermStore.com, and beauty.com.

(ftc disclosure: sample/product received from manufacturer or representative)

No comments:

Post a Comment