Monday, April 11, 2011

“Street” Week: Fusion Beauty PrimeResults Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 (review)

Oh how I need a beauty break!

Work was crazy hectic; and then I spent all evening at the car dealership trying not to be tempted by all of the shiny, pretty machines that were way too fancy for my budget. Actually…I think I found something, but I have to wait until tomorrow to find out if all of my insurance/finance ducks are in a row.

Right now I’m going to temporarily uncross my fingers and write about a different kind of pretty thing. From Fusion Beauty.

PrimeResults Tinted Moisturizer (SPF 15)


Blurb: A self-priming tinted moisturizer with sun protection. This product provides a sheer veil of color while moisturizing deeply. It incorporates two approaches to skin moisturization: flash-hydration for instant results, and prolonged-hydration for continuous quenching over time. Together, these properties perfect skin's texture and reduce the appearance of pore size.

This is an outstanding Tinted Moisturizer. Of course I was already cheering for the SPF; but I was also pretty happy when I read the label and saw all of the fabulous skincare-related antioxidants, peptides and vitamins.

What I really noticed, though, was the sheer (somewhat buildable), lightweight, elegant finish. My skin looked naturally fresh and polished. My face also felt incredibly smooth; and PrimeResults moisturized all day without any feeling of heaviness.

The website is currently undergoing a “makeover;” but you can still browse (and buy) their gorgeous products at Sephora. FusionBeauty can also be found at drugstore.com, ULTA and Nordstrom.

Since this week may be a little bit crazy, I thought I’d share some serious cuteness, humor, and stress reduction. “Street” Week is all about…the Sesame. And tonight it’s all about the motoring. I hope you smile as much as I did when you watch this!



(ftc disclosure: sample/product received from manufacturer or representative)

No comments:

Post a Comment