Thursday, April 28, 2011

Abundant Thursday: NEW Clinique Chubby Sticks (review)

Tomorrow morning begins my return to responsible nutrition (and weight loss) after many many days of indulgence. I think tonight I'll salute my burst of hedonism with some low-cal, high-fun beauty from Clinique.

Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm (in “whole lotta honey” and “fuller fig”)

Blurb: Super-nourishing balm is loaded with mango and shea butters. Just what dry, delicate lips need to feel comfortably soft and smooth. Eight natural-looking lip tints in all, each with a subtle sheen.

Before I even tried them, I was already smitten with the name, and the super cute chubby crayon shape. Once I put them on, I also loved the sheer, pretty, subtle colors. “whole lotta honey” is a honey-rose, and “fuller fig” (my favorite) is more of a bronze-rose. Both shades are flattering, natural looking and have a dewy sheen.

These are especially great to have on hand at work. When the windows are shut and the air conditioners are going, my lips get dry. Chubby Sticks are hydrating, smooth, soothing and…fun!

Check out all eight shades on the website. You can also take a look at the rest of the Spring Top 10, and browse some of the Exclusive Gift Sets for Mothers’ Day. Clinique is available at fine department stores and Sephora.

(ftc disclosure: sample/product received from manufacturer or representative)

1 comment:

  1. The chubby-faced sticks last for about an hour-hours. They moisturize your lips while adding beautiful color and luster. To get more information generic ed drugs from sildenafil generic.

    ReplyDelete