Thursday, October 28, 2010

Your Thursday Face: NYC Smooth & Natural Matte Powder Foundation

I told you I’d be back! Since I’ve taken forever to write something (and it’s already after 11:00pm), I should probably get right to the review.

Today’s fine face item is a fantastic foundation from NYC.

NEW! Smooth & Natural Matte Powder Foundation

Blurb: Foundation and powder in one simple step! Your go-to foundation for a picture perfect complexion! Smooth & Natural Matte Powder Foundation absorbs excess oil for a shine-free finish while leaving your skin silky and soft to the touch.

This is one of the nicest surprises I’ve come across. I really loved using this foundation. It goes on evenly and has a nice, silky feel. It comes with a sponge, but I thought it worked especially well with my kabuki brush (my powder brush too). The coverage is sheer to medium, with a very pretty, natural-looking matte finish. It did a very good job of evening out my skin tone, and had wonderful oil control.

This is great for the vanity, and the slim packaging (and the fact that it works both as a foundation and a finish) make it great for your bag too. It’s also an excellent value ($4.99)!

Check out the website. There’s a really nice selection of colors. There’s also a retail locator and a section with beauty tips. N.Y.C. is sold in supermarkets, drugstores and places like Ulta, Target, and Walmart.

(ftc disclosure: sample/product received from manufacturer or representative)

No comments:

Post a Comment