Monday, October 18, 2010

NEW in November! Borghese Perla Duale High Impact Lipcolour (review and sneak peak)

I love new stuff. This weekend I even went shopping and bought some new stuff (in a smaller size…yahoo).

Best of all, I also got to try some new beauty stuff. From Borghese.

Perla Duale High Impact Lipcolour (in “Perla Pesca”)

Blurb: Six fashion forward shades inspired by the runways of Milan. A creamy, long-lasting, dual purpose formula delivers rich, opaque color with a high pearl finish. Formulated with Vitamins A, E & C to condition lips and help provide anti-oxidant protection, and Chamomile and Aloe to soothe and smooth.

This line is launching in November, and I was really excited to get a sneak peak. The lipsticks combine two formulas. The richly pigmented inner core is surrounded by a softening balm with a pearly finish. The color I tried is gorgeous. “Perla Pesca” is a deep salmon with a lot of rich, pink tones. It’s very flattering and very wearable. The formula felt wonderful, and had excellent staying power.

What I loved most was the pearly effect created by the outer layer. Most things on the market are mattes, satins and shimmers; so a pearl shine felt really new and fresh. And now I'm smitten with the chic vibe of a pearly frost over a rich, sophisticated color. When I wanted more color, I used a lip brush to apply more of the pigmented center. I also loved wearing the outer “pearl” balm by itself – very cool.

I don’t have a product link for you yet (the line launches in November); but you may want to hang out at the website while you’re waiting (it’s only 2 weeks). Check out the Tuscan Sunset GWP, and visit the what's new section. When it’s time, you can also find Borghese at bloomingdales. In addition to Perla Pesca; there are 5 other shades: Perla Nudo, Perla Café, Perla Fiamma, Perla Vino, and Perla Rosa.

(ftc disclosure: sample/product received from manufacturer or representative)

No comments:

Post a Comment