Check out philosophy’s fabulous campaign and find out how your bath and body purchases can contribute to our world and communities…
philosophy creates shower for a cause campaign to inspire others to give back
philosophy : you’re going to shower anyway; why not shower for a cause?
When the vision of philosophy was conceived in 1996, a thriving charity division was deeply woven into the fabric of the company and its mission, making “giving” one of the founding principles. philosophy founder, cristina carlino, passionately embraced this principle and believed wholeheartedly that we had to give back in benefit of the greater good. thus, our shower for a cause program was born.
philosophy makes it easy for everyone to shower for a cause. When you purchase any of our 3-in-1 shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath charity products, philosophy donates 100% of our net proceeds to the inspirational cause noted on the bottle. Shower for a cause proceeds go to several worthwhile charities—from women’s issues to medical breakthroughs, educational initiatives to our global community. We’re sure you’ll find one that speaks to your heart.
Other charitable products that shower for a cause:
• shower for the cure - pink ribbon shampoo, bath & shower gel benefiting the women’s cancer research fund.
• joyful heart - peony scented shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath benefiting the joyful heart foundation.
• joyful heart - peony scented body lotion benefiting the joyful heart foundation.
• she colors my day green and pink - make your water green or pink foaming bubble bath benefiting the women’s cancer research fund.
• good energy - in partnership with SELF magazine, orange cassis high-foaming shower and bath gel benefiting the young women's leadership network.
About philosophy: philosophy is a brand that approaches personal care from a skin care point of view, while celebrating the beauty of the human spirit. our skincare, fragrances, makeup and bath and body products are formulated with scientifically-proven ingredients. philosophy believes science can give us better skin…but only humanity can give us better days. born from biomedic, the acclaimed medical company that pioneered some of thmost popular in-office treatments, our skin care products have long been recommended by dermatologists and plastic surgeons. philosophy is an international skin care and cosmetics company founded in 1996 and headquartered in phoenix, arizona.