Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pre-Halloween Madness!! And Gladness!


For the last 2 days I've been working like mad on my Halloween costume. Last year I decided to make a genie costume - only I decided this on Halloween day. Bad idea. I didn't have enough time, so the costume was a gigantic fail (I still had an awesome time - but no costume).

So this year, I got the bright idea of starting my costume...wait for it...ahead of time. I'm pretty proud of myself. No tears, no frantic running around, and no eleventh hour meltdown. Woo Hoo!

It's almost midnight, and I am now the proud owner of a fabulous sparkly genie costume! Of course, the whole reason for choosing a genie costume in the first place was so that I can do genie MAKEUP on Saturday night. I can't wait!!!!!!!


All this is a very long explanation of why there wasn't a review yesterday or today. Not to worry. Tomorrow I'll be returning with a fine face product for Thursday.


Until then...I hope you're all having a lovely week.


And just to keep the genie vibe going...how about the beginning of the I Dream of Jeannie pilot? How adorable is Barbara Eden? And Major Nelson...what were you thinking?!?



No comments:

Post a Comment