Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Cleanliness is Next To…Never Mind: 3Lab Perfect Cleansing Foam (review)

Time to talk about cleaning. Again. Because my weekend of getting caught up did not include any tidying up around the apartment. So guess what I’ll be doing this week? Yup…domestic beautification.

Fortunately, facial beautification is a whole lot more fun. And speaking of cleaning (see above), I get to talk about a new cleanser. From 3Lab.

Perfect Cleansing Foam

Blurb: This rich and creamy, gentle foaming cleanser nourishes as it cleanses away makeup and impurities. It is perfect for all skin types – even the most sensitive of skin. Gently removes impurities while nourishing the skin. Formulated with tiny Vitamin E microbeads that help to stimulate circulation - when you massage them in a circular motion - for a spa-like cleansing that leaves the skin feeling healthy and smooth. Can be used every morning and evening.

I tried the “M Cream” a while back, and I loved how it made my skin feel. This was in my latest BeautyFix kit, and I was pretty eager to give it a try. Especially since it’s called “Perfect.”

Well it isn’t perfect (what is?), but it’s mighty darn impressive. First…you only need a tiny bit (trust me on this). It’s creamy, gentle and foams up very nicely. The little scrubbing beads also felt very good on my skin (I don’t think they’re meant to exfoliate – just stimulate).

The cleanser cleaned my skin completely. And when I rinsed, there wasn’t a trace of dirt or makeup to be found. Just to be thorough; I followed up with some toner on a cotton ball, and got absolutely no residue. No toner needed! My face felt smooth, calm and very very clean (with no drying or irritation).

The website has a wealth of information (about products and skincare in general). And there’s free standard shipping on any order. The site also features a pretty comprehensive store locator and a fun Blog. 3 Lab is also available through Dermstore.com, the DERMAdoctor website and Nordstrom.

(ftc disclosure: purchased myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment