Sunday, December 13, 2009

Saturday Night Drama: Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask (review and SALE)

Oh lordy, it is late! Way too late to be reviewing beauty products? No sirree! I have spent most of the day at the mall trying to finish up my holiday shopping. Yikes! Somehow I am still not finished, though. Which means more shopping. But tomorrow is another day* and I need to finish up this one. Which means writing my review. Today’s (er, tonight’s) fine beauty item is brought to you by Origins.

Clear Improvement® Active Charcoal Mask


Blurb: When environmental toxins, dirt and debris get under your skin, its waste-filtering system gets jammed, pores get clogged, skin looks cloudy. Nature’s complexion clean-up crew gets to the bottom of skins overcast condition and clears the way for it to act its best. Activated Charcoal acts like a magnet to draw out deep-dwelling pore-cloggers, White China Clay absorbs environmental toxins, Lecithin dissolves impurities. Without all that “stuff” down there, skin “breathes a sigh of relief.”

Well that is a pretty dramatic, action-packed blurb, isn’t it? But this mask deserves it – it’s pretty impressive. This product does exactly what it claims – it absolutely thoroughly and completely cleans your pores. Basically, you spread this black goo all over your face, wait until it dries, and then rinse it off. After rinsing, you look in the mirror and gasp in amazement. Of course now that I use it regularly, my pores stay clearer so I don’t have quite the high drama I did in the beginning. I use it just about every single Saturday night of my life, though. So instead of drama, I have unclogged pores and clearer skin.

And just in case you need a bit more excitement this Saturday night; Origins is having their Friends and Family Offer right now! Enter the code, DecFF, to get 20% off of your order! There are a few exclusions, so visit the website for details.

Good night!

*I just realized that by the time I press the "publish" button it will officially be Sunday morning. But since I haven't gone to bed yet, I'm still going to pretend it's Saturday night.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment