Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wednesday Stuff: Shu Uemura Art of Hair Essence Absolue (review)

So my back is better today (great!); but somehow I managed to conk my head on a towel rack last night (opposite of great). Now I have some strange thing on my forehead that looks kind of like Chinese writing. So to fool myself into thinking that no one will notice the weird thing between my eyebrows, I'm wearing bangs today. Maybe they'll notice that my bangs are soft, shiny and frizz-free thanks to Shu Uemura-Art of Hair.

Essence Absolue

Blurb: Conscious of the various causes and needs of dry hair, ESSENCE ABSOLUE has been carefully designed as a multi-use elixir, repairing dry hair on an individual: Intensely hydrating leave-in conditioner for very dry/damaged hair; pre-shampoo treatment for deep, nourishing care; protection during color application, adding shine, moisture and elasticity to processed lengths & ends; use in summer time as protective oil against the sun's harmful rays (UV filter); and, ultra-shine finisher along lengths and ends. Traditionally referred to as "liquid gold," Camellia Oil is a natural detangler that provides incredibly deep nourishment and ultra-shine. Camellia Oil comes from Camellia Japonica, a centenarian tree, whose exceptional blossoms resist even the harshest of snows.

Even if I didn't have an unsightly forehead injury, I'd still be really glad I tried this! It softens my hair, adds shine and controls frizz. And it does all that without weighing my hair down. I also used this to "freshen up" my hair when going from day to evening and it was absolutely stellar. It smells nice too. I'm even thinking of trying it out as an overnight hair mask. It's a thoroughly awesome multi-purpose product!

Right now it's sold out worldwide, so if you want to order it, you can go to the website and get on the waiting list. The website also has a salon locator in case you'd like to check it out in person.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment