Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Bring it to the Party: Bobbi Brown Extreme Party Mascara (review)

Hi all! Hope your holiday was happy, healthy and wonderful! I’m so happy to be back in Philly (even though my inner clock is still on West Coast time).

Just in time for the “big night;” I thought I’d take a bit of time to talk about the cool new mascara recently unveiled by Bobbi Brown. As soon as I heard about this one; I made a beeline for my nearest BB counter and snapped up a tube.

Extreme Party Mascara

Blurb: Our boldest mascara ever. Unbelievable volume. Endless build. Exceptional separation. Pliable formula stays flexible even after it dries, so each coat goes on as fresh as the first - immediately or hours later - with zero dragging, clumping or flaking. Tapered brush grabs even the smallest, hard-to-reach lashes. Now that's beautiful.

That is an extremely modest blurb. I love this mascara. You will love this mascara. Really. It doesn’t smudge, flake, smear or clump. Good wand. Great black color. And it separates lashes really well. But those are not the reasons you will love it. You will love this mascara because it is amazingly buildable. One coat looked nice and natural. And once I started adding coats, I got some serious glam going on! Not only that, I was able to apply new coats hours after the first one had dried. Which makes this a hands down perfect day-to-evening item. Prepare to experience the love.

Right now the website is offering free shipping with any order. You can also find Bobbi Brown at fine department stores and online at Blue Mercury.

Happy (almost) New Year!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment