Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Keep Your Party Face: Estée Lauder Double Wear Light (review)

Hi everyone! I am still running around like a crazy person, but I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Tomorrow I start traveling, so there won't be anymore reviews until I return on Tuesday.

But don't think for one minute that I've forgotten our weekly appointment with a highly recommended foundation. No, I have not! Many of you (and hopefully me) may be going to fun parties and gatherings. And I don't know about you, but I don't really want to spend them in the bathroom touching up my foundation. What? You don't either? Okay, then. Enter our Foundation of the Week from Estée Lauder.

Double Wear Light Stay In Place Makeup (SPF 10)

Blurb: 15-hour wear, light as air—long-wear makeup is now lightweight makeup. This is Makeup That Keeps Up. Fresh, natural, comfortable. Goes on sheer, leaves skin free to breathe all day. Controls oil. Resists smudging and won't "melt" off through heat and humidity. For a look that stays vibrant and fresh whether it's a workday, a workout or a weekend. Smooth it on once and don't think twice about it.

I swear by this foundation during the summer months; but it's fabulous for a night out too. Overheated and/or crowded rooms can be lots of fun, but not so kind to your makeup. Warm air and lots of activity require a foundation with real staying power; and this foundation has it big time. It goes on beautifully, gives medium to full coverage (it's fairly buildable), dries to a nice matte finish and does not budge. It even controls oil (another enemy of the flawless complexion). It also comes in a nice range of shades. You can schmooze/dance/whatever for hours without having to touch up. ParTAY!

Now this is the time when I tell you to check out the website. So check it out already! In addition to the usual; there's a ton of holiday gorgeousness to look at.
.

1 comment:

  1. Light Stay-in-Place Liquid Foundation with Natural Finish and Light-Medium Coverage, To get more information order online from online pharmacy usa.

    ReplyDelete