Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Holidays!


Well I made it! My plane landed last night in LA (land of the very, very fancy). It's really weird. After days of snowy wonderland and trying not to slip on the ice, suddenly it's light sweaters and cars that don't have salty film all over them. Gotta love America!

Wow, right off the bat I managed to go on a tangent!

Aaaanyway, I would just like to take a moment to wish all of you a joyous, blessed and safe holiday. I know it's corny, but just writing this little note makes me feel grateful and happy. Grateful that I have so many opportunities to express myself (and happy that I have something to say from time to time).

I wish you all the chance (or rather chances) to express yourself. I hope each of you gets at least one opportunity during your holiday to say what's in your heart. And hopefully to hear what is in the heart of someone else. Sharing ourselves with each other is a true gift. Sometimes it seems to cost more than it should; but knowing ourselves and our fellow human beings is always magical (and even worth a little bit of embarassment now and then).


Goodbye for the moment!
Maria








No comments:

Post a Comment