Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Post Birthday Pampering: CLEAN 4 Piece Essential Collection (review)

Well the birthday train has finally left the station (mostly). The festivities are done (mostly), and it's time to start another year. Tonight I'm going home and doing a whole bunch of cleaning because my Mom is arriving on the weekend. This is my only night to clean, and it's also my only night to stay home and enjoy a bit of R&R. So once the dust bunnies have been taken care of, this post-birthday girl is spending time with a lovely set of items from CLEAN.

4 Piece Essential Collection

Blurb: The perfect solution for those on the go! Lather up with Shower Fresh Bath & Shower Gel. Then layer on Shower Fresh Soft Body Lotion for freshly-scented, smooth & hydrated skin. Use the puff to lightly dust Original Moisture Absorbent Fresh Body Veil to stay dry all day long, even under a silk blouse. Then sprinkle in the Original Dry Shampoo on the days you don’t have time to wash and blow dry your hair! The light soapy shower fresh scents layer perfectly.

I love it when companies are in tune with the whole bathtime, luxury, need-to-retreat-with-things-that-feel-and-smell-good vibe. CLEAN is all about fragrant products that soothe and pamper. I tried this set out a couple of mornings ago; and I can't wait to use them again tonight.

The Bath and Shower Gel was gentle and refreshing. The light foam cleaned and softened with a light, soothing fragrance. The Body Lotion (same lovely fragrance) absorbed quickly and made my skin feel even softer. The scent is very light, so you can still follow up with your favorite perfume.

I especially loved the Fresh Body Veil. I was a little skeptical when I read the words "time release," but even though it's feather light, it held up for hours. It's silky smooth, and I felt fresh and dry well into the afternoon. The Dry Shampoo is the first dry shampoo I've ever tried. I'm planning to share the details on one of my Hair Care Fridays; but I was really impressed.

If there's something you like in particular, you can find full sized products on the website. There's also a nice Gift section and Store Locator. CLEAN is also available at HSN, Sephora and Ulta.

.

(ftc disclosure: sample/product received from manufacturer or representative)

No comments:

Post a Comment