Thursday, July 8, 2010

About Face: FACE Stockholm Mineral Foundation (review)

Yesterday started out peacefully and got progressively crazier. By evening I was completely overwhelmed. Conversely, this morning was frantic and tense, then started mellowing out. Now I’m home from the gym, completely relaxed and ready to go to class later. Balance (Grasshopper).

Of course I am a teensy bit late with my review. But hey…it’s all good. And our Thursday face product is from FACE Stockholm.

Mineral Foundation

Blurb: Never made up, just makeup up that is you only better. Our Mineral Foundation is talc and paraben free, allowing your skin to breathe while, hiding imperfections and lines. Prepared with Lavender Oil and Vitamin E, our light diffusing formula provides buildable, weightless coverage in a fine powder composed completely of natural elements that is actually healthy for your skin. Non comodogenic, and oil free with naturally effective UVA/UVB protection it is available in five shades to enhance and contour, leaving all skin tones looking truly natural, even, and radiant.

This is the very first mineral foundation I’ve ever liked! I gave it a quick try when visiting a FACE store in New York last month; and I liked it so much that I decided to order a jar and give it a proper trial. I’m so glad. This foundation is just as awesome as I remember.

The coverage is sheer and somewhat buildable. It feels weightless and looks gorgeous. It does a great job of evening out the skin tone (even in places where I get a little red), and the finish is natural, fresh and slightly glowy (but not shiny). It wears pretty well, and even has a bit of sun protection. It’s also non-comedogenic and paraben-free. I love wearing it; and right now it has taken up residence in my bag (it’s absolutely perfect for touch ups)!

I’m quickly becoming a huge fan of this brand. Visit the website and check out all the lovely things for yourself (check the Fresh Face area for special announcements and product launch information).
.
(ftc disclosure: purchased myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment