Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Endless Possibilities: Estée Lauder Pure Color Five Color EyeShadow Palette (review)

If you scroll down, you'll see that I posted the entire awesome new Fall 2010 Collection. It's gorgeous! I'm thrilled that I'm going to be trying out some of the items! You've done it again, Estée Lauder!

Pure Color Five Color EyeShadow Palette (in "Surreal Violet")

Blurb: Eyeshadow that makes eyes come alive. Versatile 5-color palette allows you to play with intensities, mix and blend shades, express different attitudes-soft to bold. Holds 5 varying color intensities and finishes: matte, satin, shimmer or metallic. The highlighter is the magic touch. Use it to brighten the look and widen eyes instantly. The deepest shade structures and defines the eyes. Ophthalmologist-tested and Fragrance-free.

How could I not jump at the chance to try out this palette? Purple is my favorite color, and this palette is jaw-droppingly gorgeous! It comes in a beautiful, slim compact with a very generous-sized mirror. I like using my own brushes, but the ones that are included are great for travel. The formula is wonderful: velvety, easy to blend, and lasts all day without creasing, fading or changing color.

And the colors…just heavenly. I have a lot of purple on my vanity, and these colors still managed to stand out. They range from the softest, most neutral grey/purple to a deep smoky eggplant (which also looks great as a liner). There's also a pale, gossamer highlighter, a shimmery violet, and a satiny lilac. They're all gorgeous and can be worn in infinite combinations! I plan to see just how many I can come up with.

You can check out the whole Fall 2010 collection on the website, as well as get application tips (and enter the Monthly Sweepstakes). I suggest going to your nearest beauty counter and trying them out, though.
.
(ftc disclosure: sample/product received from manufacturer or representative)

No comments:

Post a Comment