Friday, July 2, 2010

Hair Care Friday: Dr. Miracle's Tingling Intensive Deep Conditioning Treatment (review)

Yay! Holiday weekend coming! I'm so looking forward to this weekend. It's going to be lots of fun (and lots of time) with people who mean a lot to me – I can't wait!*

But before the holiday hijinx begins, I need to tell you about a fabulous budget-friendly find. If you need a quick, hydrating treat for your hair; there's still time to run to the drugstore and get this treatment from Dr. Miracle's.

Tingling Intensive Deep Conditioning Treatment

Blurb: Enriched formula. Enjoy the tingle - Enjoy the growth. My family wanted a 1-step treatment that ends breakage and dry scalp and helps with slow growth. So here it is! Benefits: My Dr. Miracle's Deep Conditioning Treatment is my weekly prescription for breakage, dry scalp and slow growth. Feel It formula's tingling sensation supports strong growing hair and healthy scalp. Strengthens hair while adding brilliant shine and fabulous body. Treatment continues to work after you stop feeling it. Thermalceutical Complex wakes up your sleeping hair follicles.

Thoroughly fabulous - budget friendly and ultra hair friendly! My hair always looks a bit drier a day or two after coloring, so that's when I try out the hair masks, conditioners, etc. I slathered this Treatment on clean (damp) hair, donned a shower cap and waited about 20 minutes (the package said to wait longer, but I was running late). Then I rinsed and let my hair air dry.

Wow! My hair was super soft, manageable and shiny. My curls were springy and I didn't even need to use a leave-in. Actually, I forgot to use a leave-in that day – but my hair stayed lovely and frizz-free anyway.

The single-use packets (generous enough for two applications) are convenient and perfect for travel/gym bag, etc. The minty fragrance and tingly feel were also very enjoyable. According to the package, using this consistently will yield great long term benefits too – I may have to stock up and see how that goes. But I'm already pretty thrilled with the short-term benefits.

Visit the website and check out some of the cool looking hair and scalp products. You can even order samples for 99 cents! If you want to pick up a packet or two right away; Dr. Miracle's is sold at CVS and Walgreens.

Have a great weekend!

*I'm so excited about the weekend that my superstitions are creeping in. Instead of being an adult and ignoring these superstitions; I'm gong to give in to them and "unjinx." Ahem…the weekend will be awful. Nothing will work out the way I want, and I will become frustrated, disappointed, bitter and jaded. There, all better now. :-D
.
(ftc disclosure: purchased myself)

1 comment:

  1. Trying this tonight, hope it works well; Ive seen a few reviews complaining about very oily hair after using this product. Wish me luck

    ReplyDelete