Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Tread Lightly: Kat Burki Lavender Lightly Bath & Body (review)

OH…EM…EFF…GEE!

I have had the most ridiculous, stressful afternoon. No, wait…it’s evening already. I have had the most ridiculous, stressful afternoon and evening. And I’m still not done. I still have “work” left. Bleh. I’m in desperate need of an uplifting fluffy blog break. And when all the nonsense is over tonight, I may need to treat myself to something pampering and soothing. Something that smells good. From Kat Burki.

Lavender Lightly Candle

Blurb: Calm and inviting, our Lavender Lightly fragrance combines lavender with a touch of sweet vanilla, making for a decadent and soothing aroma. The sprinkling of lavender buds atop is the final touch on a beautiful candle. Try lighting a few in the boudoir for a tranquil atmosphere. Top Note: Lavender, Middle Note: Vanilla, Base Note: Cassia.

Lavender Lightly Beauty Bar

Blurb: A lovely fragrance of lavender, with a hint of vanilla. Sweet and soothing. Top Note: Lavender, Middle Note: Vanilla, Base Note: Cassia. Made with saponified oils of olive, coconut, and palm. Organic.

Lavender Lightly Body Creme

Blurb: Calm and inviting, our Lavender Lightly fragrance combines lavender with a touch of sweet vanilla, making for a decadent and soothing aroma. The body creme soothes and moisturizes the skin, while leaving it pleasantly scented.

Step 1: Light candle. Step 2: Bathe with the beauty bar and get all clean and refreshed. Step 3: Slather on body creme. Step 4: Go on about your business all fresh, relaxed and fragrant.

I’ve already lit the candle. It’s giving off a gorgeous lavender/vanilla fragrance that’s filling the room, cheering me up, and de-stressing while I type. Soy candles are fabulous, and this one will burn for about 60 hours. The Beauty Bar (I love soap in bar form) has soft, luscious lather and a clean herbal, lavender fragrance with just a touch of vanilla. The Body Creme moisturizes, soothes and smells amazing. In the beginning, the lavender is most noticeable, then the warm sweet vanilla starts to come through as time passes. It’s very feminine, and soooo relaxing.

These would make awesome gifts. They’re luxurious and beautifully packaged. Of course, I couldn’t possibly give these away…because it’s my duty to try them out and report. That’s right…I’m a giver.

If you’re feeling the need to give yourself (or someone else) a lovely relaxing treat, check out the website. There’s a really extensive Bath and Body collection that includes body care and wonderful, pampering accessories.
.
(ftc disclosure: sample/product received from manufacturer or representative)

No comments:

Post a Comment