Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thursday Face: Vincent Longo Perfect Canvas Loose Face Powder (review)

Yikes – this week just keeps getting crazier! Where are my lazy days of summer?

Just kidding, things have been hectic, but not exactly bad. It's mostly good things that have me running around like a crazy person. A whole lot of good (time consuming) things. Luckily, one of the nice things about blogging is that every day is kind of like getting a "do over." And I couldn't possibly miss my Thursday "Face" item. This Thursday, my praise is short and sweet; and it's for Vincent Longo.

Perfect Canvas Loose Face Powder

Blurb: A patented, featherweight formula, providing brighter, poreless looking skin, in the most comfortable, silky smooth application and does not build-up in fine lines and wrinkles. Complete your makeup with this beautiful setting finish. Blends completely into foundation and concealer leaving no residue for a totally invisible finish. Absorbs surface oils and sets foundation and concealer to maintain a smooth, matte canvas throughout the day. Eye and cheek color glide-on over the powder, color will not streak.

I first tried this powder about three years ago when Bath & Body Works was having a giant sale; and I keep coming back to it. It's weightless, goes on beautifully, and doesn't cake, streak or build up. It sets my foundation really well (and, of course, works perfectly with VL foundations). It keeps oil at bay and helps my foundation stay put longer.

But what I really love is the look. Once it's on, it's undetectable; yet my face looks polished and flawless. I use a kabuki brush to apply, but the compact jar comes with its own puff – making it excellently portable!

Check out the website for all of the fabulousness. You can sign up to become a VL Member, or check out the step-by-step section for tips. You can also find Vincent Longo at Amazon and Beauty.com.
.
(ftc disclosure: purchased myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment