Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Way to Give Back: Ouidad Curls for a Cure

Read about Ouidad's commitment to fighting breast cancer, check out the video, then visit the Ouidad website at http://www.ouidad.com/bcrf/curls-for-a-cure.asp to find out how you can make a difference.

Words from Ouidad…

In 2002 I was diagnosed with breast cancer, the same disease that took my mother's life. Fortunately, I was treated and made a full recovery, but I vowed to never let recovery be the end of my battle.

On behalf of my company, I invite you to help fund the fight to find a cure for breast cancer by supporting The Breast Cancer Research Foundation® through OUIDAD - Curls For A Cure®. We'll continue to match your donations dollar for dollar towards our goal to donate one million dollars.

Even small donations can do big things; therefore we've created two convenient ways to participate. You can make an outright contribution from one of the "Donation" links on this page, or you can add a donation to your shopping basket during check-out when you're making a purchase.

Either way, I firmly believe that with your help we can beat breast cancer by helping fund the research that creates new treatments and ultimately finds a cure for this devastating disease.









.

No comments:

Post a Comment