Friday, September 24, 2010

Hair Care Friday: Ojon Tunu Elastik Flexible Hairspray (review)

Happy almost weekend, everyone! Since there are only 10 minutes left of Friday, I’m going to get right to it. Today’s lovely hair care item comes to us from Ojon.

Tunu Elastik Flexible Finishing Hairspray

Blurb: A one-of-a-kind finishing spray that adds incredible fullness, control and shine with a true flexible hold to any hair type. Enhanced with specially hand harvested Tunu Elastik™ and Swa™ extracts and Broccoli Seed oil. Enriched with exclusive Ojon® oil. This formula contains a rare wildcrafted elastic fiber extract called Tunu Elastik™ – the same rare extract used by the Tawira known as “the people of beautiful hair™” of Central America for over 500 years.

Wow. This spray did absolutely everything it claimed to do. Sometimes I need more hold; but I don’t like stiffness (who does). I was amazed at how well it held and how movable, flexible, shiny and soft my hair felt. I could even run my fingers through it. There was no oiliness, no stickiness, no stiffness and it washed out in a snap. Fab!

Take a look at the website (I recommend visiting the special offers page or checking out the rituals for each hair type). Ojon is also available at Sephora, Ulta and Nordstrom (check the where to buy section for local shops and salons).

Have a great weekend, everyone!

(ftc disclosure: sample/product received from manufacturer or representative)

No comments:

Post a Comment