Wednesday, September 22, 2010

From the Land of Awesomeness: DERMAdoctor MED e TATE (review)

Hello everyone! I have been looking forward to my beauty blog time all day long. Let’s get to it with something thoroughly awesome (as mentioned above) from DERMAdoctor.

MED e TATE injection-free medicated hyperhidrosis control wipes

Blurb: MED e TATE your way to blissfully dry existence with a technique so simple, it merely requires a single stroke of a towelette. Alleviates the need for cumbersome anti-sweating devices, ineffective topical prescriptions, drowsiness-inducing Rx meds and costly and painful Botox injections or invasive surgery. Purify the being and eliminate embarrassing excessive sweating and wetness. This harmonious union of dermatologist recommended antiperspirant therapy and innovative "needle-free" technology, replaces a perspiration-filled reality with a supremely dry state of consciousness. DERMAdoctor MED e TATE contains a patent pending formulation of newest generation antiperspirant therapy with a blend of botanicals that work synergistically to maximize hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) control.

Now if you read the title of this post; you probably think I really loved this product. Well...yes. Yes I did.

For one thing, the individually wrapped towelettes are perfect for storing anywhere: purse, gym bag, glove compartment, overnight bag, beach bag, desk drawer, carry-on luggage (you get the idea). This is exactly the sort of thing where a discreet, portable, convenient packet makes total sense.

For another thing, it totally works. Yes it does. I don’t have extremely severe perspiration problems; but there are many times when it’s hot outdoors (or the heat is cranked up indoors), and I start getting really shiny. The wipes worked great on my underarms, upper lip and hairline. They were especially effective in the…um…underwire (and/or cleavage) area. There was no white residue, the formula was non-irritating, and there was no strange smell.

I got the most dramatic benefits, though, the night I went dancing. I love to dance, but my face tends to look like I stood under a shower afterwards. I used a towelette, and the difference was amazing. I was a little bit dewy, but that was it. Fabulous!

DERMAdoctor has a really fun website. In addition to their own products, you can browse a whole bunch of other brands. Don’t miss the special offers section or the Best Sellers page. I also recommend that you take some time to play with the DERMAwizard. DERMAdoctor is also available at Sephora and drugstore.com.

And for some extra fun…check out the E! News video:






(ftc disclosure: sample/product received from manufacturer or representative)

No comments:

Post a Comment