Monday, September 27, 2010

Coming Up…um…Roses: Rosie Jane Eye Define (review)

Happy Monday everyone! This is going to be a short week for me, but I’m planning to fill it up with tons of cool beauty info. Let’s start out the week with a fabulous liner I just tried from Rosie Jane Cosmetics.

Eye Define (in “Beech Tree”)

Blurb: Rosie Jane Johnston has now expanded the line to include the much anticipated Eye Defines. These revolutionary eye liners are a collection of richly hued pencils designed to give contrast to the already loved Rosie Jane Eye Hints. The luscious formula glides on perfectly, without dragging across the fragile skin of the eye area. They deliver bold, clear, true colour that easily blends and defines. With a wind up slant top it makes the application of eye liner seem effortless. These pencils are a must have in any woman's make up bag to help make her eyes the centre of attention.

I love this liner!!! It came in my last BeautyFix kit, and I finally got around to trying it last week. It’s awesome.

First, the slanted tip is a really unique feature. It makes a precise cat eye very easy; and it also allows me to quickly draw a big bold line. It also keeps its shape without a sharpener.

The formula is excellent. It’s silky, smooth, pretty, and goes on evenly. There’s no skipping or dragging, and it’s highly pigmented – so it covers in one swipe. “Beach Tree” is a rich, flattering brown with a nice shimmer. The color blends easily, and is long-wearing once it sets. All that’s needed is…more colors!

Now I’m all curious to try out some of the other products on the website. (Especially the Eye Hints.) Check out the retailers page if you want to have a look in person.

(ftc disclosure: purchased myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment