Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sephora by O∙P∙I Chic Print for Nails (review)

Today was just stuffed full of things that needed to be done. An exceptionally frivolous beauty break is in order; but it will have to be a short one. Check out the frivolity from Sephora by O∙P∙I.

Chic Print for Nails

Blurb: A breakthrough array of precut nail patches for extraordinary nails, instantly! This innovative line, brewed by Minx (and loved by your favorite celebrities) creates customized nails, featuring fierce patterns and prints to satisfy your wildest mani-and-pedi dreams. Dress your tips with your favorite design: anchor, stars, checkers, tiger, fishnet, chrome lace, black & gold geometric, or skulls. One set of Chic Print for Nails contains 16 nail patches of varying widths, for a one-time application to fingers or toes. The patent-pending material removes easily by rubbing and peeling off.

These are a perfect fit for a short post. They’re really cool, really easy and they look great! I got them in “chrome lace” - a silver lace design against a white background. They were easy to apply, looked hot, and stayed on all night. And since I don’t particularly want to have “chrome lace” nails every place I go; I’m also happy to report that they came off immediately once I was ready for my regular nails again. What’s not to like?

Do I even need to direct you to the website? Even though I’m sure it’s on your “Favorites” list by now; I should at least remind you about both the weekly specials section and the fab sale page. You can also check them out by visiting your local Sephora in person.

Happy Tuesday and good night!

(ftc disclosure: purchased myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment