Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Anti-Frazzle: Fresh Sugar Lemon Body Lotion (review)

In addition to not being quite ready to let go of summer, I’m also completely frazzled. I’m getting ready for a trip and I still haven’t packed. And...it’s already 8:00 pm, and I have to get up at 4:00 am tomorrow morning. Ouch.

This seems like just about the right time to talk about some "feel good beauty" from Fresh.

Sugar Lemon Body Lotion

Blurb: Sugar Lemon Body Lotion with sugar cane extract and mango seed oil melts into your skin. This luxurious effective formula is enriched with restorative shea butter, antioxidant-rich lychee extract, vitamins C and E and brown sugar, which has a moisturizing and skin-perfecting properties. Sugar Lemon Body Lotion has a bright effervescent fragrance that combines zesty citrus notes and fruity florals with sensual undertones.

Mmmmmm! All of the Sugar Lemon items from Fresh smell heavenly. I like the Lotion because I get to indulge in a really bright, fresh scent as I’m applying it; and then it fades to a warmer, subtle, fruitiness that makes me happy all day.

The lotion is creamy, rich, absorbs quickly, and makes my skin really silky. And the softness lasts a very long time. It’s an instant, long-lasting way to feel extremely good.

You can check out all the delicious bath and body items on the website (along with the awesome, color, skincare, etc.). Take a look at what's new, browse the favorites section, or shop the gorgeous Eat, Pray, Love collection. Fresh is also sold at Barneys, Saks, Beauty.com and Sephora.

I won't be posting while I'm on my trip, so I'll see you all on Monday! Have a great weekend!

(ftc disclosure: received sample with purchase)

2 comments:

  1. I'm currently obsessed with their soy facial cleanser. It's probably one of the best cleansers I've used in me life. I'll have to try this when I go in Sephora.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer, I've heard great things about that cleanser. I think it's time I put it on the ever-growing wish list.

    P.S.: Your blog is so awesome - that F.U.N.K. video totally made my day.

    ReplyDelete