Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I'm Glowing! Jergens Natural Glow Revitalizing Daily Moisturizer (review)

Yes, I already know that was a fairly cheesy tie-in. But I really am glowing. I have a nice long weekend coming up. A nice long weekend with super fun plans! With super fun people! My glow comes from happiness and anticipation.

Of course, this glow is only visible on my smiling face. No matter how happy I am; my ghostly legs refuse to glow naturally. They are the palest white no matter what. Unless…they get a little help from the drugstore. The drugstore and the folks at Jergens.

Jergens® natural glow Revitalizing Daily Moisturizer

Blurb: New! Revitalizing! Gradually creates natural-looking color. Antioxidant and Vitamin E formula keeps skin looking healthy & glowing twice as long. Moisturize into an invigorated glow. Jergens® natural glow Revitalizing Daily Moisturizer delivers fabulous natural-looking color gradually that lasts twice as long as the leading lotion sunless tanner and infuses your skin with a blend of effective moisturizers, antioxidants and Vitamin E to keep it looking healthy.

I just got a chance to test this out, and it's a winner! It's designed especially for fair/medium and medium/tan skin; so it's perfect for people like me. As soon as the weather gets warm, I take out my sandals and put anything resembling hosiery away – which renders my untanned legs visible to the general public.

This tanner/moisturizer works and it's super budget friendly. I used it daily and it gradually built up a nice, healthy glow. And it combines the natural-looking color with a great moisturizer. For best results, you'll need to do the usual self-tanning things: make sure to shower, shave and exfoliate before applying, rub it in evenly, go easy on the knees and ankles, and be sure to wash your hands when you're finished. I did this and got great results - soft skin right away, and nice color in only 4 days.

If you want to know more about the Natural Glow line, check out the website (there's even a Glow Advisor to help you find products). You should also take a look at the Promotions page for samples, coupons, events and tips. You can find Jergens at grocery stores, drugstores and a whole slew of online retailers.

Happy Tuesday!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment