Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Already Owned: Curél Foot Cream (review)

For some reason, I am feeling like Little Miss Consumer today. There is a ton of stuff I just want! For starters, there are a couple of pairs of sandals that are calling my name. Take a look:

Hot: Purple Dior Suede Sandals

Cute: Juicy Couture Flip Flops

Okay, I need to breathe. And think of my poor ailing budget. And then I need to get a hold of myself, go home, and appreciate all of the perfectly adorable shoes that have been patiently waiting for the warm weather. And to feel a little bit more pampered, I'll boost my sandal-readiness with a nice pedicure and some hydrating, budget-friendly, luxurious, soothing foot-care. Assisted by the folks at Curél.

Targeted Therapy Deep Penetrating Foot Cream

Blurb: Featuring highly emollient shea butter, rich coconut milk, and naturally healing vitamin E, this cream noticeably smoothes and softens dry cracked skin in just two nights, significantly improving the look and feel of even the driest feet.

Basically…it's reasonably priced and it totally works! In fact, it works really, really well. This Cream does a fantastic job of softening and soothing. I first tried it after a long afternoon of walking around in a pair of (already owned) sandals. I got home and my feet were dry, tired and in need of serious TLC. I gave them a quick once-over with a warm, damp cloth, opened the tube, then slathered on the Foot Cream. Presto! Happy, soft pretty feet! And they stayed soft and pretty (without being slippery or greasy) when I went out later in the evening. I also loved the subtle fragrance.

Curél is known for excellent products that do what they're supposed to do. You might want to check out the website and see what else catches your eye. Curél can be found in drugstores, supermarkets and sites like Beauty.com.

And now…a couple of other things from the Little Miss Consumer Wish List…

Mad Men Barbie Dolls – Now who wouldn't want these?

PEEPS® Bunny and Chick Salt & Pepper Set by Lenox – I may actually get this pretty soon (I've been eyeing it for over a year now)

Okay! I know - enough! Happy Wednesday!
.












No comments:

Post a Comment