Friday, May 21, 2010

Hair Care Friday: Aveda Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair (review)

Hello everyone! The weekend is nearly upon us, and I’m off to have some fun.* It even looks like the weather will be cooperating. Imagine that! Since it’s not going to be rainy or blustery; I’m going to take advantage of the situation and give myself a nice blowout. And I’m going to use my latest and greatest find from Aveda.

Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair

Blurb: Our daily leave-in treatment instantly repairs damaged hair by 26%, helps protect from heat styling and detangles to help prevent further damage. Certified organically-derived quinoa protein penetrates hair to instantly repair damage and strengthen from the inside out. Wheat protein helps protect from heat styling—such as blow-drying and ironing. Soy-derived oil detangles to help prevent further damage and breakage. Certified organic essential oils including bergamot, mandarin and ylang ylang provide an uplifting aroma.

This Treatment just hit the stores a few weeks ago. But before that it was already wowing people during Fashion Week. I’m also pretty wowed.

This Treatment not only repairs and protects; it makes my hair feel (and look) fabulous. I used it with the flat iron, and before a blowout and got great results with both. It’s very light weight, smoothes on easily and doesn’t seem to leave any kind of residue or buildup. With the flat iron, it did a great job of smoothing without adding any weight. And when I used it before a blowout; I also got excellent smoothness without any heaviness or flyaways. Knowing it’s also good for my hair is a giant plus too!

The website has more info about the Treatement, and all of the other Damage Remedy Products. And right now, you can get a free sample of Damage Remedy™ Restructuring Shampoo plus free shipping with all orders over $80. And if you visit the website, be sure to check out the awesome Hairstyle Gallery. If you want to try out some of these items in person, take a look at the find a location page.

Happy Friday and have a great weekend!


*Giving in to my superstition: Just to be sure, let’s unjinx things - I will have a terrible time this weekend. Everyone will be bored and irritated…and my hair will look awful. There. All better.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment