Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Get This! Estée Lauder NEW Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara (rave review)

Even though I’m getting over my little virus; I’ve still got enough zip in me for a beauty review. Especially when it’s something this exciting! From Estée Lauder.

NEW Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara

Blurb: Lashes seem to multiply, magnify, grow to extremes. Three different high-volume fibers create audacious, false-lash effects. Extreme Bold Volume™ formula is a blend of three high-volume fibers in a mousse-light base. Acts like lash extensions multiplying and growing the look of lashes. Fortified with conditioning Lash-Advancing Vitamin Complex. Unique interlocking fibers build volume + length. Hollow fibers create massive volume, without weight. Ball fibers fill in and fill out even the sparsest lashes. Oversized BrushComber Extreme™ with two types of bristles-flexible fibers carry maximum formula; solid fibers comb and separate for clump-free definition.

The awesome just got awesomer - thank you Estée Lauder!

I’ve been a giant fan of EL’s Sumptuous mascara since I first tried it. Now I’m never without a tube. (I call it my “desert island” mascara.)

Guest what - this new incarnation is even better! It has all the benefits of the original formula, so it lifts, curls and gives me that flirty doe-eyed look. And…it ups the volume! Waaay up. I got loads of sexy, dramatic volume and no clumps. It also feels light weight, and still has the same great lasting power (no flakes or smudges).

Extreme Black was my favorite; and I also loved the limited edition Extreme Indigo (a deep flattering blue). This mascara is also available in Extreme Brown and Extreme Violet (limited edition). Fabulous!!!

As always, I recommend starting with a coat of EL’s Lash Primer Plus. I also recommend you visit the website for special offers, and shop the Holiday Gift Guide. Estée Lauder can also be found in fine department stores.

(ftc disclosure: sample/product received from manufacturer or representative)

No comments:

Post a Comment