Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Batting Practice: Estée Lauder Sumptuous Bold Volume™ Lifting Mascara (review)

A while back, I posted a review of the limited edition colored mascaras from Estée Lauder. I was so carried away by the awesome colors, that I gave the formula short shrift. So today, I am remedying the situation.

Sumptuous Bold Volume™ Lifting Mascara

Blurb: Lift each lash with big, bold, weightless volume. Unprecedented Bold Volume™ formula has ultra light, lash-thickening fibers. Lifts and plumps even sparse lashes into big, lush lashes that are all lightness and flirtatious curl. Exclusive BrushComber™ thickens like a brush. Defines like a comb. Wraps your entire lash in air-light volume. Lashes soar with 360° lift and curl.

I like all different kinds of mascaras; but if I had to choose only one mascara to use for the rest of my life, this would be it.

When I reviewed the colored mascaras, I mostly discussed…the colors. But the formula deserves praise all by itself. I use it with the Lash Primer Plus, and it lasts all day without clumping, smudging or flaking. What really makes this mascara stand out, though, is the lifting, volumizing and curling action. It really works! My lashes look thicker and they curl up beautifully - giving me a lovely, flirty, doe-eyed look! The Sumptuous formula is available in black and brown - and now there's even a new Waterproof formula!

Check out the website (and be sure to visit the What's New section). You can also find and try out Estée Lauder at nice department stores.
.

1 comment: