Friday, December 3, 2010

Hair Care Friday: Blow Ready Set Blow express blow dry lotion (review)

I’m still limping along with my tooth/gum issue; but I visited the dentist this morning, and now I have meds. Yay! I’m also a little bit loopy (yay?).

I may be loopy, but my hair is looking mighty good today. I have an awesome blowout – thanks to a stellar hair product from Blow.

Ready Set Blow express blow dry lotion

Blurb: Using unique heat-polymer and setting technology, Ready Set Blow delivers easier, faster, longer-lasting, smooth blow-dry results. Accelerates blow dry time and "plumps" hair for a fuller heat style. Goes on to tame frizz, static and flyaways all day - even in the most humid conditions.

I would love to get a blowout at a Blow blow dry bar; but it’s a tad far for me to travel in the morning. Sooooo…enter the next best thing. Awesome products for home blowouts!

And awesome it is! This lotion made my blowout faster, easier and better looking! I rubbed a nickel-sized amount between my hands and smoothed it through my hair (starting at the ends). It had a very light scent and felt weightless. I was tempted to use more, but decided to follow directions instead and see what happened.

Good things happened. First of all my hair dried faster. It also felt very soft, and had a lot of swing. I was thrilled, though, at how great my blowout looked. Very smooth, nice shine and no frizz or flyaways. And it stayed that way all day long and into the evening. I tried it again today (dentist appointment and holiday party at work), and got tons of compliments. (Which cheered me up, and made me far less cranky about my tooth.) Love this stuff!

Blow has a pretty cool website. You can shop, Book an appointment and also check out the Retail Store Locator. You can also find Blow products at Ulta and Folica.

Have a great weekend!

(ftc disclosure: sample/product received from manufacturer or representative)

No comments:

Post a Comment