Sunday, December 12, 2010

Hair Care Friday (Sunday Edition): Kérastase Masque Oléo-Relax Slim (review)

It looks like Hair Care Friday is a couple of days late (oops). This year, the holiday season has been a lot crazier, so I’m not quite as on top of things as I could be. A little more smoothness…and control would be very nice.

But (prepare for corny tie-in), even if there isn’t a product to completely control and smooth out my schedule; there just so happens to be one to provide those things for my hair. From Kérastase Paris.

Masque Oléo-Relax Slim

Blurb: Intense Smoothing Masque for Thick, Dry, Rebellious Hair. Provides discipline to rebellious hair while delivering deep moisture and nourishment. Results are intense volume reduction. Moisturizes and provides hydrophobic protection with 24-hour anti-frizz protection. Smoothes and nourishes hair fiber from within creating optimal shine and softness.

If your schedule is crazy, be assured that this is is going to be a short review. This stuff is so great it doesn’t need a whole lot of words. It works. Big time.

I used it before a blowout and got one of the most amazing accidental compliments ever. Someone at work said she couldn’t remember…was my hair naturally straight or naturally curly?

Whoa.

That’s how well this product tamed my (naturally) curly fuzzy out-of-control hair. Some one had to actually ask me.

It not only made my blowout, soft, smooth, shiny and frizz-free (all day). It also got rid of my (naturally) fluffy volume, and my hair was straight and swingy. Like I was born that way.

Whoa.

Check out the website. Be sure to visit the Exclusive Offers and Salon Locator pages too. Kérastase is also sold at Target, CVS, and folica.

Hope you had a great weekend!

(ftc disclosure: sample/product received from manufacturer or representative)

No comments:

Post a Comment