Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Midweek Moisturizer Report: Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser™ Light

Okay, I know I don’t usually have a midweek moisturizer report. I just thought it would sound all newsy and official. I got a note today that began with “Dear Editor.” Cool, huh? I’m practically a media mogul!

Before I slip completely into silliness, how about an excellent item? This one is from Liz Earle Naturally Active Skincare.

Skin Repair Moisturiser™ Light – Combination/oily

Blurb: Light and gentle, this easily absorbed moisturising lotion is ideal for combination, oily or problem skin. This finely balanced blend of naturally active skin-conditioning ingredients includes borage oil (a rich source of the essential fatty acid GLA), echinacea, hops, avocado oil, panthenol (pro-vitamin B5) and natural antioxidants beta-carotene and vitamin E to replace lost moisture and help protect your skin, leaving it soft and smooth with a naturally healthy glow. Includes borage and avocado to lightly moisturise and balance the skin.

One of the cool things about trying so many products is knowing what’s out there when friends, family, acquaintances, etc. tell me they’re looking for something. An even cooler thing, though, is trying out something that works exactly perfectly for me! Yay!!

This moisturizer fits so many of my needs it’s dizzying. I have combination to oily skin that’s also sensitive, prone to breakouts, and still requires a good moisturizer (on account of the fact that I’m no longer in my teens…or twenties…or…never mind). This moisturizer smells nice, has a lovely texture, absorbs quickly, doesn’t cause breakouts, feels weightless, hydrates, and even minimizes my pores slightly.

What’s not to love? (Answer: nothing, this is an awesome light moisturizer).

There are also skin repair moisturizers for normal/combination and dry/sensitive skin. Check out the website for details. While you’re there, be sure to browse the holiday gifts, stocking fillers, and read the expert tips.

(ftc disclosure: sample/product received from manufacturer or representative)

No comments:

Post a Comment