Thursday, December 2, 2010

Your Thursday...um...Foot: Exuviance Heel Repair (review)

Hello, everyone! I’ve decided to temporarily suspend my “Your Thursday Face” series for a while. Mostly because I’ve come across a ton of really awesome products lately, and I want to have time to feature them all. It's all good.

Well...it’s all good except for the fact that I am on day #2 of a toothache. I made a dentist appointment for tomorrow morning (cause I’m trying to act like a big girl); but it’s not very fun right now. So to keep my mind off of it, I’m going to focus on a beauty product that’s as far away from my face as possible. From Exuviance.

Heel Repair

Blurb: Do your heels need rescuing? Exuviance Heel Repair contains high strength Alpha and Polyhydroxy Acids (AHAs/PHAs) in an amphoteric formulation to gently yet effectively exfoliate and repair dry, scaly, even calloused and cracked, feet. Pro-Vitamin E and skin conditioning oils instantly soothe and refresh tired feet. Feet are smooth as silk, pedicure-perfect and sandal-ready. Dermatologist tested and fragrance free. 2010 Shecky's Beauty at its Best award winner.

Way to go, Exuviance! I’ve been thrilled so far with all of their fabulous face products, and now they literally have head-to-toe awesomeness! I used it twice a week and my feet are softer and smoother than they’ve ever been! They also feel great. I wish I had known about this during the summer, but I sure am glad I know about it now.

If you have issues with dry, cracked skin on your heels – go get a jar of this!

When you visit the website, be sure to check out their Best Sellers and request a catalogue. (also…3 free samples on orders over $75). You may also want to check the retail locator to see if you can browse in person.

(ftc disclosure: sample/product received from manufacturer or representative)

No comments:

Post a Comment