Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy Winter! (Part 2): Nuxe Rêve de Miel Hand and Nail Cream (review)

In addition to my fun conversation last night, I also came down with a bug. Which means that today I’m resting as much as possible and drinking fluids like a good girl. I also have the heat turned up. That’s great for my sore throat and congestion, but not so great for my hands.

But...what a perfect excuse to discuss hand cream! From Nuxe Paris.

Rêve de Miel Hand and Nail Cream

Blurb: This repairing and non-greasy cream wraps damaged and sensitive hands with softness. Apply freely on hands and nails. Nourishing and protecting, this astounding cream will help you get heavenly hands. Its ultimate refinery comes from the fact that it also strengthens your nails and softens your cuticles. Active ingredients: Chilean Rose, Avocado and Sweet Almond Precious Oils nourish and fortify damaged tissues. Acacia Honey, with its natural repairing properties, provides elasticity to fragile skins.

I go through hand cream like crazy during the winter, so I get opportunities to try lots of different ones. Not all of them stand out, but this one certainly does. First – I really like the fresh herbal fragrance. It’s especially welcome during the winter.

What’s even more welcome, though, is how well this cream works. It instantly softens, smoothes and soothes. It also absorbs quickly and keeps my hands pretty and soft without any greasiness. I like that my hands look and feel better immediately. And it’s one of the few hand creams that made a noticeable difference on my cuticles.

This is the first time I’ve tried something from this company, and the website seems to have quite a few other lovely items worth checking out. If you visit, read about Nuxe’s philosophy too. Nuxe is also available at Beauty.com and Dermstore.com.

And just so we're fully winterized...

I can’t remember if I’ve posted this video before; but even if I have, it bears re-posting. Amy Winfrey has made some of the strangest, cutest, cleverest, funniest animation I’ve ever seen; and this is probably my favorite. Enjoy and Happy Winter!



(ftc disclosure: received as sample with purchase)

No comments:

Post a Comment