Monday, December 6, 2010

Modern Monday: Origins Modern Friction™ (review)

Yeesh! I guess I was a little loopier than I thought this weekend. I didn’t even notice that my Friday post completely disappeared. Don’t worry – I found it and put it back.

Thanks to the magic of modern pharmaceuticals, my tooth/gum is much better. But I’m still taking painkillers, so I’m not as alert as I could be. Luckily my job doesn’t require me to operate heavy machinery. The un-heavy computer keyboard is enough of a challenge.

Aneeeeway...Today’s salute to modern pharmaceuticals is also a fairly corny tie-in to one of my all time favorite modern skin care products. From Origins.

Modern Friction™

Blurb: Nature’s gentle dermabrasion. Sand-blasting skin with coarse, chemical crystals? How painfully passé. Here’s age-smoothing exfoliation without irritation. Skin-refining Rice Starch, cushioned in cream, shows real affinity for rapidly removing sluggish cells, uneven patches and signs of skin damage and discolorations. Lemon Oil kick starts the process of illumination. Another age-sweeping action: skin-menacing molecules are mopped up. All while Aloe keeps skin calm and comfy. There’s no ouch, extra steps or other complications. No redness or flaking follows. The before-and-afters are amazing. Signs of fine lines and size of pores appear to shrink in size. Skin looks perfectly polished, smooth and luminous. And the perk-me-up aromas of Bergamot and Peppermint help you look on the bright side. Origins tested Modern Friction™ on a panel of 54 women. After just one try, of those who had undergone clinical micro-dermabrasion, 94% said they would now consider using Modern Friction™ instead.

I’ve been using this for years, and can’t believe I haven’t written about it yet. But sometimes when something is consistently reliable; it’s easy to take it for granted. Because it works. It does what it’s supposed to without any fanfare or fuss.

I first tried it when I was having issues with pigmentation, and it made a huge difference. After about six weeks, my skin tone was noticeably brighter and more even. Even better - my pores looked smaller and my skin seemed much smoother. I still apply it two nights a week to keep my skin looking good; and the mornings after I use it my skin looks absolutely radiant. It’s easy to use, non-irritating, doesn’t cause breakouts and always works. I love that!

It’s always fun to visit the website. Right now, check out the special offers, stocking stuffers and gorgeous gifts. Be sure to look at the store locations page if you want to browse in person.

Now...just in case I haven’t thrown enough “modern” at you this Monday. Check out this newfangled holo vocaloid craziness. I wonder if you’ll find it fascinating…or just wish I’d be done with the painkillers already.



(ftc disclosure: purchased myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment