Thursday, January 7, 2010

Spend the Night Together: Phyto Phytodensium Mask (review)

That mildly lurid heading was solely for the purposes of drawing you into my blog. How cheap of me. But I'm in need of a cheap thrill or two. This week is kicking my butt. This is day #4 of my first week back after a lovely amount of time off, and it's year end. I am dragging.

Are you ready for the equally cheap segue way? Good. Ahem…

My hair, however, is not dragging. Last night I tried out a new hair mask from Phyto (pronounced "Feet-Oh"), and my hair is looking all vacation-ey again.

Phytodensium Mask

Blurb: As we age, hair often becomes weak and fragile, requiring specific care, Phytodensium mask densifies and visibly thickens hair that has thinned over the years. Gatuline® age-defense is derived from a carefully selected walnut extract which protects against free radicals and harmful environmental factors. Birch and horsetail leaf extracts restore minerals to the hair shaft. A botanical protein complex increases the hair's level of resistance and elasticity by forming a protective layer. This delicious treatment features grapeseed and black currant seed oils, and omega 3 and 6 fatty acids that naturally soften and regenerate the tresses. The results are maximized volume, shine, and manageability. A unique botanical protein complex fortifies and amplifies each strand's diameter for a plumping effect.

This is called an "anti-aging" mask. And I feel that these last few days of good honest work have aged me and my hair something fierce. (Not really, I actually love my job...just not this week.) Anyway, last night I put some of the mask on my ancient, decrepid hair, made a little braid, slept on it all night, rinsed this morning, and was rewarded with soft, pretty hair and perky "youthful" curls. Aside from how much better my hair looks today; I'm also thrilled that this mask contains no parabens, sulfates, petrochemicals or pthalates.

You can peruse more Phyto products on the website, or try out/purchase a few at places like Sephora, drugstore.com and Skin 1.

Happy Day Before Friday!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment