Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Bionic Morning: Exuviance SkinRise Bionic Tonic (review)

It's my third day back at work after a nice long holiday break. I spent Monday and Tuesday getting caught up and now I'm flagging a bit. Quite frankly, I think that after a long vacation, we should be allowed to ease back into the full work week more gradually. Like, first a two-day week, then four days, then the full five. Somehow I don't think my idea will fly though. Maybe I should just put it in the suggestion box anyway (anonymously, of course).

Anyway, my need for additional perkiness this morning neatly coincides with my scheduled review of a fine item from Exuviance. They blew me away in July (see review) with some of their skincare, so I'm thrilled to talk about another great product again.

SkinRise Bionic Tonic

Blurb: The perfect way to start each day! Renew your skin, spirit and senses, revealing a healthy, radiant complexion, with enhanced clarity, smoothness and firmness. This powerful moisturizing, antioxidant and anti-aging tonic contains a triple blend of Polyhydroxy Acids (PHAs) and a marine botanical to moisturize and condition skin. Eucalyptus and cucumber refine and stimulate, while green tea extract helps to protect the skin from the damaging effects of free radicals and harmful environmental factors. Alcohol-free.

The jar contains 30 pads soaked in the tonic (nice and easy for my confused and blurry mornings). The peppermint and eucalyptus provide both perkiness as well as pampering. I found the tonic invigorating, but not drying at all. And the nice collection of PHA's, anti-oxidant and anti-aging ingredients is a great boost under my daily moisturizer (one note, the tonic contains algae extract - in case you're sensitive). The tingly feeling lasted for quite a while; and both my moisturizer and sunscreen seemed to go on a little more smoothly.

Check out the Exuviance page at the Neostrata website. I'm a big fan of their products for oily/acne prone skin; so if you also have those concerns, it's definitely worth a look. There's also free shipping and 3 samples for orders over $75 (and a sample of the rejuvenating treatment mask for orders over $100).

Happy Wednesday!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment