Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy Groovy Tuesday: Curly Sexy Hair Conditioner & Detangler (review)

Like, wow, man. Everything feels so mellow today. No looming deadlines, no frantic schedule juggling…even the weather is mild. I'm starting to feel like I'm back in the proverbial groove. I'm also getting around to actually writing up my reviews of all the cool stuff I've been trying out. Today, let's start at the top. Here are two cool curl-enhancing items from Sexy Hair Concepts.
Curly Sexy Hair Conditioner and Curling Detangler

Blurb: Now curls can have even more attitude with NEW, IMPROVED Curly Sexy Hair. Formulated with moisturizing ingredients, including Rice and Wheat Proteins, Avocado Oil, Ginseng and Ginger Extracts, this updated line inspires curls even better than before by delivering the ultimate strength and definition. Plus, with Curly Sexy Hair, all curly hair types get long-lasting curl memory, frizz control and mega shine.

I am loving both of these products today; but they were a huge lifesaver (okay, maybe just curlsaver) when the weather got really cold dry. The conditioner activated the curl, while leaving my hair soft and shiny without weighing it down. The leave-in is also fantastic. It's weightless and even more curl inspiring. I also love using the leave in to freshen up the curl during the day, or before going out at night. Both products are reasonably priced (and I love the packaging on the spray pumps).

The website has TONS of items for whatever kind of sexy hair you'd like to achieve (short, straight, big, etc.). There are pictures, videos and more blurbs than you can shake a brush at. There's also a helpful where to buy section.

Happy Mellow Tuesday!
.

2 comments:

  1. Terrific review. I was just given a sample of some of this product and I can't wait to take a shower tomorrow and try it out. I've been looking for a while to find a good product for my unruly (fuzzy) curls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thing I really like is that it helps my curls actually "curl" when the weather is dry.

    ReplyDelete