Sunday, January 24, 2010

Time for More Hearting: Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Plus in Real Royal (review)

I know…I’m writing my Saturday review on Sunday. Tsk. But yesterday I realized that I needed a great big break from all computer-related activity. I was typed out. I hope you’ll forgive me.

Of course since I wasn’t typing, I had a bit of time to do my nails and try out my new gorgeous bottle of polish from Sally Hansen.

Maximum Growth Plus (in Real Royal)

Blurb: The first nail polish with vitamin technology! Patented formula hydrates and conditions. Soy Protein strengthens and fortifies nails. 24 fabulous shades give nails something to grow for. Toluene, DBP, and Formaldehyde free. Special Ingredients: Anti-oxidant vitamins A, C and E hydrate and condition. Soy protein fortifies nails with 8 essential amino acids. Longer, Stronger, Healthy Nails in 5 Days!

First, my apologies for the less than stellar picture. I couldn’t find a stock image, so I took this one myself. (Note to self: in the future, leave this to the professionals). But I really wanted to give you an idea of the color. It’s a dark, dark coffee with just the tiniest hint of shimmer. The effect is a great "almost" black that doesn’t look flat or make your skin look dull. Love it!!! It can be fun, edgy or really sophisticated. And it goes with everything (except maybe a pink frilly dress).

I’m a huge fan of Sally Hansen polishes. The formulas are great, they’re reasonably priced and the selection of colors and finishes is amazing. The website has all kinds of great products (and shades) to browse. And the Where to Buy page can tell you where to find what you want. Or you can check out your nearest drugstore, grocery store, Target, Ulta, Shopping.com, or Drugstore.com.


Again, sorry about the lame picture.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment