Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wednesday Wonderfulness: Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Pads

Hello folks! I'm back with another lovely item Peter Thomas Roth. My friend (Nancy) has been raving about PTR since forever; so I went on a little buying spree a while back and have been checking out a few things.

Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads

Blurb: Formulated with our 20% proprietary complex of alpha, beta & gamma exfoliators (including glycolic, salicylic, lactic, linolenic acids) and amino acids, which are the building blocks of peptides. These, combined with powerful botanical extracts and anti-oxidants, reveal beautiful, clear, radiant, glowing skin. Designed to work alone to exfoliate the skin for the superior glow of a professional facial peel, while also preparing the skin to allow Un-Wrinkle® and/or any treatment products to better absorb into the skin. Unique peel pads are filled with moisturizing properties to help protect the skin as it is being exfoliated. Helps to minimize pores, clarify the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone. Leaves skin soft, smooth, firm and revitalized.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, we have another winner! Here's a little jar of convenient pads that are chock full of PTR's proprietary un-wrinkle complex. It's fabulous! It works! My pores look smaller, my complexion is more even and the texture is nicer. It doesn't seem to aggravate my breakouts, and I think it was even responsible for the disappearance of a milia I had. And to top it all off, it feels lovely – no irritation. You go, PTR!

Once again, I'm checking out the website and pondering my next purchase. Right now I'm tempted to try everything in the whole Un-Wrinkle line. (Peter Thomas Roth is also available at Sephora, Beauty.com and QVC.)

Happy Wednesday!
.

1 comment:

  1. Flucort H 0.1% Cream is used to treat various allergic skin conditions such as eczema and atopic dermatitis. Flucort-H Skin Cream effectively reduces symptoms associated with such conditions as swelling, itching, and redness.

    ReplyDelete